Title

A 5-time state champion and nationally ranked high school football program located in Bradenton, Florida. Website: Manateefootball.com.

ATTENTION READERS ! ! !

Welcome to the New In the Eye of the Hurricane Blog Spot!
PLEASE BOOKMARK THIS PAGE AS THE URL HAS CHANGED! Also subscribe below for email updates!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Faith: Manatee High football player attends church before school every morning

MANATEE
Imagine waking up at 5:30 a.m. every weekday, going through a 12-hour work day and returning home to finish even more work.
Most adults would find that schedule daunting, but 17-year-old Octavious James doesn't just get through it, he actually enjoys it. It's important to my life, to my future and to my character. And it makes me feel good," James said. "I get up every morning, I go to church and I start my day off right."



No comments:

Post a Comment